- Pound’s 23rd Annual Forum for State Appellate Court Judges will be held on Saturday, July 11, 2015 in Montreal, QC. The topic is “Judicial Transparency and the Rule of Law.”
- Now Available: Pound’s report of the 2013 Forum for State Appellate Court Judges, “The War on the Judiciary: Can Independent Judging Survive?” This 145-page report contains the academic papers prepared for the Forum, commentary by legal experts, and frank discussion by attending judges. Digital copies are free, print copies are for purchase. Details on the Judges Forum page.
- Want to make your dues payment online? Not a Pound Fellow yet? Pound's categories of membership and monthly payments option make it easy to support the work of the Institute.
- The Pound Fellows Reception will be held on Sunday, February 22, 2015 in Palm Springs, California. Details to follow soon. All Pound Fellows will receive an invitation.
- Pound’s 2014 Forum for State Appellate Court Judges was held on Saturday, July 26, 2014 in Baltimore, Maryland. The topic was "Forced Arbitration and the Fate of the Seventh Amendment." Click on link above for academic papers, agenda, and faculty.
- The Institute is pleased to have the guidance of 24 distinguished legal academics who recently accepted the Institute’s invitation to become Pound Academic Fellows.
Updated December 15, 2014